The Evangelist

Worldwide Technology News

I haven't had a lot of time to update the blog lately, so I figure I'll start things back out with a bang.

You may have already noticed that you can now rate my posts on the blog. You can select your rating of 1-5 stars right below the title of every post. This is an easy way for you to tell me what content you enjoy, which in turn will allow me to give you more of what you like best.

The comments feature has been completely redone. All previous comments will remain in their current format. All new comments, however, will not. To post a comment, you can simply click on the title of the post to go to the page for that post. Once there, you can scroll down to find the new comments system from JS-Kit. You can now post as an anonymous guest or use a JS-Kit profile, Haloscan profile, OpenID, or even connect with a Facebook or Yahoo account. Obviously, The Evangelist never sees any of your data. There are a number of additional features available as well, such as rich text formatting and post ratings.

I will probably be looking for someone else with some experience with hardware to write for the blog. I am simply only one person, and I can only do so much. The Evangelist is here to produce informative and useful content for its readers, as it always has been. As of the time of this post, I have not 'monetized' the blog at all. Whoever would be willing to take this post would clearly be a volunteer. If you are interested, please say so in the comments for this post.

More recently, The Evangelist's theme was changed to "Worldwide Technology News." It would seem to me that the blog has met that definition. Since the revamp, visitors from 30 different countries have visited us. The top five based on percentage of readership since then have been the United States with 36%, the United Kingdom with 8%, the Philippines with 7%, India with 6%, and Germany with 5%. You can see the full stats here.

To wrap things up, I hope you enjoy the new features, and continue to come back to The Evangelist for your technology news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.